Support Stellar-Impact by making a donation !
|Patch note for Stellar Impact 1.14.1043||
|by Stilgar, posted on 2012-07-24 13:15:34|
Patch note Stellar impact v1.14
- The three new maps "Mining Colony", "Anchorage" and "Surrounded" have their names appear correctly in the lobby.
- The "MK" displayed in the players summary correspond with the "MK" unlocked by the player.
- Fixed several Tooltips.
- The convoys now pass-through escort ships they meet along the way.
- The damage bonus when using the skill "Scanner" now works correctly.
- Passive skills "priority Officer" and "Advanced emergency pods" each runs as they should.
- The lights passing through the Axis "support" ship in the hangar were corrected.
- Players who are slowed by the skill "frag shells" of the artillery ship can use the skill "emergency repairs" to remove the negative effect.
- The time before a player is considered a deserter is now reduced to 3 min.
- It is now impossible to place a deployable structure (radar beacon, quantum beacon, defense turret, heavy turret, repair outpost, stealth generator and mines) on an asteroid or other structure already placed.
- The artillery ship in "siege" mode cannot see the buttons of teleportation in the mini-map near a teleportation point.
- The shield of the artillery ship in "siege" is now reduced to 0.
- If a player dies while displaying victory / loss at end game, this death is no longer recorded.
- The defense turrets of the safe zone now fire multiple rockets.
- The base's hit points are now increased according to the number of players.
- Additions of new-ship "Scientific".
- Fog of war optimization
- The ship configurations are now saved when players enter into the game.
- The ship configuration window will automatically close 10 seconds before the start of the game instead of 4 seconds.